Sundari Gotu Kola and Azulene Moisturizer
$68.00 1.7 oz
Firm and deeply hydrate tired looking skin! This advanced moisturizer features gotu kola—a celebrated Ayurvedic herb with skin smoothing and tightening benefits—and other botanicals like soothing azulene, and fatty-acid rich mango seed butter designed to nourish Vata skin types prone to dryness.
Help turn back time with this gotu kola infused moisturizer. Packed with amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and phytochemicals, this Ayurvedic herb is highly regarded for its anti-aging and protective properties.
• Formulated with technologically advanced peptides that promote a soft and dewy complexion.
• Supports skin firming and toning.
• Sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible.
• Free from: synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils.
Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety. Never tested on animals.
Water, prunus armaniaca kernel oil, dimethicone, sucrose cocoate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, glycine soya oil, acetyl hexapeptide-8, butylene glycol, carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, palmitoyl pentapeptide-3, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 60, glycol stearate, peg-100 stearate, streath-2, octyl palmitate, sodium hyaluronate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, carrageenan extract, aminomethyl propanol, mangifera indica seed butter, menthone glycerin acetal, beta-carotene, disodium edta, geranium maculatum oil, boswellia serrata, aleurites moluccana nut oil, rosa moschata seed oil, symphytum officinale extract, tocopheryl acetate, guaiazulene, oenothera biennis oil, centella asiatica extract, propylene glycol.
After cleansing, apply a small amount of moisturizer to your face and neck. May be used as part of your morning and evening face care regimen.
- Key Ingredients
• Gotu kola—translated to brahmi (knowledge) in Sanskrit is considered to be one of the wisest plants in Ayurveda. It helps to soften signs of aging, promote skin firmness, and supports healthy blood flow that boosts repair and renewal.
• Azulene—derived from German Chamomile—soothes irritated skin and helps keep it plump, moisturized, and healthy.
• Mango seed butter is made by cold pressing the oils from Mango seeds. Its high concentration of essential fatty acids nourishes dry, rough skin associated with an excess of Vata dosha
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.