Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum
$52.00 0.5 oz
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
Smooth, firm, and tighten the delicate skin around your eyes. This advanced serum featuring traditional Ayurvedic herbs like gotu kola and boswellia (Indian frankincense) helps to reduce puffiness and under eye bags, promoting a fresh and youthful appearance. Suitable for all skin types.
This synergistic serum helps firm the eye contour area—time-tested herbs support skin’s natural elasticity.
• A beautifying blend of botanicals work to tighten and lift skin.
• Sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible.
• Free from: synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety. Never tested on animals.
Water/aqua, isododecane, steareth- 20, polysorbate 20, palmitoyl tetrapeptide- 3, palmitoyl pentapeptide-3, hesperidin methyl chalcone, glycerin, dipeptide- 2, carbomer, butylene glycol, acetyl hexapeptide- 8, polyacrylamide, laureth-7, c13-14 isoparaffin, sorbitol, dimethicone, centella asiatica extract, propylene glycol, oleth-20, laureth-23, laureth-4, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sclerotium gum, geranium maculatum oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, pisum sativum (pea) extract, boswellia serrata extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil.
Dispense a pea-sized amount of serum and gently apply around the delicate eye area. For best results, use daily both morning and night.
- Key Ingredients
• Gotu kola—translated to brahmi (knowledge) in Sanskrit is considered to be one of the wisest plants in Ayurveda. It helps to soften signs of aging, promote skin firmness, and supports healthy blood flow that boosts repair and renewal.
• Boswellia (Indian frankincense) helps to tame puffiness and supports skin’s natural elasticity.
• Calendula extract soothes, calms, and plumps cells for soft and supple skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.