Gotu Kola and Geranium Moisturizer
$58.00 1.7 oz
Tone, lift, and deeply hydrate tired looking skin! This advanced moisturizer features gotu kola—a celebrated Ayurvedic herb with skin smoothing and firming benefits—and other potent plants like sebum-balancing geranium, and linoleic acid-rich evening primrose designed to nourish Pitta skin types prone to sensitivity.
Help turn back time with this gotu kola infused moisturizer. Packed with amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and phytochemicals, this Ayurvedic herb is highly regarded for its anti-aging and protective properties.
• Formulated with technologically advanced peptides that promote a supple and dewy complexion.
• Fast-absorbing formula for a weightless feel.
• Supports skin firming and toning.
• Sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible.
• Free from: synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety. Never tested on animals.
Water, glycine soja (soybean) oil, glycerin, polysorbate 60, polysorbate 20, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, cetearyl alcohol, carbomer, butylene glycol, acetyl hexapeptide-3, dimethicone, c12-15-alkyl esters, sorbitan stearate, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed extract, glycol stearate, argania spinosa kernel extract, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, caprylic/capric/myristic stearic triglyceride, serenoa serrulata fruit extract, peg-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, geranium maculatum (geranium) extract, cetyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanol, tapioca starch, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, boswellia serrata extract, menthone glycerin acetal, geranium maculatum oil, retinyl palmitate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, centella asiatica extract, bisabolol, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, beta sitosterol, propylene glycol, yeast extract, sorbitol.
After cleansing, apply a small amount of moisturizer to your face and neck. May be used as part of your morning and evening face care regimen.
- Key Ingredients
• Gotu kola—translated to brahmi (knowledge) in Sanskrit is considered to be one of the wisest plants in Ayurveda. It helps to soften signs of aging, promote skin firmness, and supports healthy blood flow that boosts repair and renewal.
• Geranium oil supports skin cell regeneration, while helping to balance sebum production. It’s toning properties help to smooth fine lines and restore stretch marks.
• Evening primrose oil is a rich emollient abundant in essential fatty acids that help protect, hydrate, and smooth skin, soften signs of aging, and tame irritation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.