Sundari Gotu Kola and Indian Asparagus Mask
Enjoy a self-care spa treatment from the comfort of home! This skin-firming mask features Ayurvedic botanicals like gotu kola and shatavari (Indian asparagus), plus technologically advanced peptides to lift and nourish the skin. Includes an antioxidant-rich vial to boost results. Suitable for all skin types.
This botanically active, moisturizing mask works to stimulate skin cells and soften signs of aging.
• A beautifying blend of botanicals boosts skin by tightening and toning.
• Sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible.
• Free from: synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety. Never tested on animals.
Aqua/water, glycerine, acetyl hexapeptide-8, sclerotium gum, phenoxyethanol, capryloyl glycine, asparagus racemosus, caprylyl glycol, sodium n-hydroxymethylglycinate, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, potassium sorbate, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract. Ingredients antioxidant booster: squalane, rosa canina flower oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, cymbopogon martini oil.
Pour the antioxidant booster vial into the jar. Mix well. Apply 1 teaspoon of the mask to freshly cleansed skin, taking care to avoid the eye area. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Note: Yellow color of oil will gradually fade over time. This does not affect the product’s efficacy.
- Key Ingredients
• Gotu kola—translated to brahmi (knowledge) in Sanskrit is considered to be one of the wisest plants in Ayurveda. It helps to soften signs of aging, promote skin firmness, and supports healthy blood flow that boosts repair and renewal.
• Shatavari (Indian asparagus) has a calming, cooling effect that helps to decrease puffiness while rejuvenating and nourishing the skin.
• Sandalwood oil helps to tame irritation, redness, blemishes, and soothe scars.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.