Sundari Gotu Kola and Kukui Body Lotion
Luxurious, ultra-hydrating herbal lotion for soft, smooth skin! Fast-absorbing oils infused with potent plant extracts like gotu kola and algae promote skin firming, relaxed muscles, and help protect the skin barrier from the elements. Designed for dry, mature skin.
This quick-absorbing, rich lotion locks in moisture, without harsh chemicals! Time-tested Ayurvedic botanicals naturally rejuvenate and repair parched skin.
• Intensive moisture, without being heavy or greasy.
• Made with care; sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible.
• Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Aqua/water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, peg-8, aleurites moluccana seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cyclopentasiloxane, sorbitan stearate, polysorbate 60, polyquaternium-37, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sorbityl laurate, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, centella asiatica leaf extract, allantoin, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, geranium maculatum oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, algae extract, tocopheryl acetate, tetradibutyl pentaerithrityl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, sodium hydroxide, niacin, annatto, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, propylene glycol, ascorbic acid.
Apply body lotion liberally, massaging it in until fully absorbed. Use daily for best results.
- Key Ingredients
• Gotu kola—translated to brahmi (knowledge) in Sanskrit is considered to be one of the wisest plants in Ayurveda. It helps to soften signs of aging, promote skin firmness, and supports healthy blood flow that boosts repair and renewal.
• Kukui nut oil is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which helps to repair the skin’s barrier promoting protection and boosting long-lasting hydration.
• Almond oil is abundant in vitamin E supporting soft, smooth skin and helps protect cells from UV damage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.