Mountain Rose Herbs Grateful Heart Tea
$8.00 3 oz
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. This mild, palatable blend of organic leaves, flowers, and fruit contains heart-loving herbs like hawthorn that nourish both the physical and emotional heart.
• Sustainably sourced herbs and flowers.
• Fair trade. Certified organic.
• Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic hawthorn leaf and flower, organic lemon balm, organic rosehips, organic dandelion leaf, organic ginkgo, organic oatstraw, organic bilberry fruit, organic hawthorn berries, organic ginger, organic lemon peel, organic motherwort, and organic meadowsweet flowers.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day! Add 1 tablespoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached.
Not for use in pregnancy except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Use in persons with coagulation disorders should be under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Hawthorn berries processed in a facility that also produces tree nuts. Tree nut fragments may be occasionally present. Please note that hawthorn berries will sometimes develop a white film on the berry. This is natural sucrose maturing in the outer skin.
- Key Ingredients
• Hawthorn leaf and flower has recorded use since the Middle Ages. The leaves, flowers, and berries have similar heart-loving properties that support both physical cardiovascular functioning and also nourish the emotional heart.
• Lemon balm is part of a class of herbs called nervines that nourish the nervous system. It creates calm and uplifts the emotional heart.
• Rosehips—fruits of the rose—are rich in vitamin C that help to boost the immune system. They have a tart taste and are used to add flavor to teas, jams, and syrups.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You might also need ...
temporarily sold out