Farmtrue Ground Ayurvedic Body Oil
$31.50 Was: $45.00 8oz
Deeply hydrate thirsty fall/winter skin, and help ground and calm the mind and emotions with this nourishing Vata-balancing body oil. Heavier, gently warming oils and organic golden ghee are infused with Ayurvedic botanicals to help balance dryness, restlessness, fatigue, and cold weather.
Abhyanga—self massage with warm oil—is one of the most nourishing practices for supple, radiant skin, a soothed nervous system, increased circulation, and more.
• Help hydrate and warm your skin during the fall/winter months, or to assist in balancing coolness and ungroundedness associated with Vata dosha.
• Gently warming oils and nourishing Ayurvedic botanicals encourage the movement of lymphatic fluid and cleansing when used as an abhyanga (self-massage) oil.
• Can also be used as an exfoliator with garshana gloves.
• Cruelty-free, non-gmo, nontoxic, made in the USA.
Sesame oil, Farmtrue ghee, almond oil, aloe, chamomile, marshmallow root, lavender, rosebuds, neem, cardamom, calendula, ashwagandha, shatavari, orange peel, rosemary, vitamin e, essential oils (vanilla, rosemary, tangerine, orange, lemon, vetiver, lavender).
All organic ingredients.
Use with garshana gloves as a gentle exfoliator, or as a massage oil. For a deeply moisturizing and relaxing abhyanga (self-massage), gently warm the oil and massage the entire body, using circular motions over joints, and straight strokes over bones. Let the oil sit on your skin for at least 15-20 minutes; the longer it sits, the deeper it penetrates for maximum benefits. Rinse with warm water (not hot, as this can cause dryness). Be sure to clean any oil off the shower floor to prevent slipping.
- Key Ingredients
• Ashwagandha root is chock full of antioxidants and has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, making it ideal to help protect the skin from free radicals, fine lines, and blemishes.
• Adaptogenic shatavari deeply nourishes the skin, promoting elasticity and balancing hydration.
• Organic, golden ghee absorbs easily into the skin for deep hydration, protection, and nourishment. Ghee acts as a carrier for herbs, taking them into the tissues for maximum benefits.
• Aloe vera is chock full of vitamins and minerals that help soothe and cool the skin while helping to repair and regenerate skin cells.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.