Mountain Rose Herbs Happy Man Tea
$6.60 Was: $11.00 4.7oz
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. This earthy, bold, and lively blend of organic roots, berries, and seeds rejuvenates the physical and emotional body.
• Sustainably sourced herbs and flowers.
• Fair trade. Certified organic.
• Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic dandelion root, organic eleuthero root, organic burdock root, organic marshmallow root, organic hawthorn berries, organic fennel seed, organic nettle root, organic oatstraw, organic saw palmetto berry, and organic licorice root.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day! Add 1 tablespoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes. This tea can also be prepared as a decoction—simmer gently in a saucepan for 10-12 minutes for a stronger brew.
Not for use in pregnancy or for long term use except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Not for use in persons with hypertension, liver disorders, edema, severe kidney insufficiency, low blood potassium, or heart disease. Please note that Hawthorn Berries will sometimes develop a white film on the berry. This is natural sucrose maturing in the outer skin. Processed in a facility that also produces tree nuts. Tree nut fragments may be occasionally present.
- Key Ingredients
• Dandelion root is a potent liver detoxifier, supports digestion, urinary tract health, and detoxification. Eleuthero root—also called Siberian ginseng—is part of a class of herbs called adaptogens that help the body adapt to stressors.
• Eleuthero helps increase stamina, vitality, and nourishes the spleen and kidneys.
• Burdock root helps to balance internal heat, nourishes the skin, and soothes mucus membranes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.