Sundari Honey and Enzyme Exfoliating Serum
Gentle exfoliating elixir. This brightening serum is formulated with fruit enzymes, natural AHA’s (alpha hydroxy acids), and skin-plumping botanicals like pumpkin and algae extracts that boost hydration, skin cell regeneration, and soften signs of aging. Suitable for all skin types.
Achieve bright, exfoliated skin without harsh beads or other abrasive ingredients. This all-natural, antioxidant-rich serum helps to restore more youthful looking skin.
• Light textured—fast absorbing, non-greasy feel leaving skin soft and supple.
• Renewing botanical blend promotes prompt skin cell turnover and aids in dissolving old surface cells.
• Sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible.
• Free from: synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety. Never tested on animals.
Aqua, lactobacillus/pumpkin ferment extract, salix alba bark extract, algae extract, astragalus gummifer gum, hydrolyzed fucus vesiculosus protein, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, zinc gluconate, capryloyl glycine, citric acid, sodium cocoyl amino acids, rosa bourbonia oil, mel, rosa damascena distillate, sarcosin, magnesium asparate, potassium asparatate, malic acid, lactic acid, camelia sinensis, propylene glycol, copper gluconate.
After cleansing, apply 1 teaspoon to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Let it absorb completely. Use regularly for best results.
- Key Ingredients
• Pumpkin extract is chock-full of fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids that boost skin cell turnover, brighten skin tone, and soften signs of aging.
• Honey is a gentle clarifying agent, containing abundant amino acids, minerals, enzymes, and natural antiseptic properties that soothe blemishes and protect skin. It’s moisturizing qualities promote a youthful glow.
• Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals, and contains polyphenol, a micronutrient that supports skin’s collagen. It’s calming properties soothe skin irritation and redness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.