Hair and Scalp Oil 3.4oz
$21.00 Was: $42.00Hair and Scalp Oil 3.4oz
Stress, environmental pollutants, and unhealthy foods contribute to poor hair health. Nourish your scalp and hair with this nutrient-rich oil to instill balance and promote shiny, luxurious locks.
• Deeply condition and nourish a dry scalp, split ends, or thin, lifeless locks
• Unique formula deeply penetrates the hair shaft without being too heavy
• Nutrient-rich. Supplies hair and scalp with fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
• Safe for use on color treated hair
• Ayurveda-inspired. Results-oriented. Clean ingredients. Cruelty-free
Sesame oil; Avocado oil; Jojoba oil; Vitamin E Tocopherol; Amla extract; Sandalwood EO; Saraswati Churna extract; Bringraj extract; Lavender EO; Gotu Kola extract; Cedarwood EO; Clary Sage EO; Coriander EO (seed); Rosemary EO
Work 4-12 pumps of Hair and Scalp Oil into the scalp and hair (mid length down to ends), and then comb through. Leave on as long as desired, or overnight for a moisture-intensive treatment.
- Key Ingredients
• Amla helps increase circulation in the scalp, nourishes and strengthens hair follicles, and moisturizes dry, itchy skin
• Bringraj’s potent nutrients penetrate deeply into the scalp and promote hair growth and rejuvenation
• Sandalwood is grounding, calming, and cooling. As a potent purifying agent, it helps to cleanse the skin. It’s soothing scent nourishes the nervous system and increases centeredness
Shankara formulates products abiding by their amhisa (do no harm) principle. They carefully source cold pressed oils, synergistic blends of age defying, antioxidant-rich actives, wildcrafted botanicals, and therapeutic essential oils while avoiding harmful ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics. Shankara’s Hair and Scalp Oil—suitable for all skin types (tridoshic)—is designed to purify and deeply moisturize locks and scalp while feeding the skin antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. Every formula is consciously made to be all-natural, pH balanced, and 100% chemical and cruelty-free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.