Bennd Yoga Indigo Meditation Pillow
Because each pillow is handmade, you may find variations in size and color, as well as a few imperfections.
The benefits of Indigo include:
• Immune system support
• Lymphatic system support
• Respiratory system support
• Reduces discomfort when you’re feeling under the weather
Raw cotton, Jaggery, Neem, Tulsi, Ashok leaves, Giloi leaves (Tinospora cordifolia), Hibiscus flowers, Lemongrass, Fresh mint, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Dried rose petals, Ashwagandha, Medicinal Turmeric, Bahera (Terminalia bellirica), Pipal (Bodhi Tree), Khus khus (Vetiver grass), Tannikka (Terminalia Belerica), Karakil (Alphanamixix polystachya), Venga (Indian Kino), Manjishtha (Madder Root), Karinochi (Vitex negundo), Alakkucheru (Marking Nut), Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
Wash the Pillow
Is your pillow ready for a wash? Simply remove the bolster cover and scrub by hand!
Refill the Pillow
Ready for a refill? Add or replace the buckwheat hulls and lavender for a refreshing, like-new feel.
- Key Ingredients
• Ashwagandha improves sleep, eases stress and worry, and supports brain health. Also known as Indian ginseng and winter cherry, it has been used in traditional medicine for centuries and can be found in India, parts of Africa, and the Middle East.
• Tulsi boosts the immune system, helps manage stress and worry, aids in digestion, and promotes healthy blood pressure. It’s also known as Holy Basil.
• Neem—a tree native to India and most African countries—is used to help reduce discomfort from upset stomachs, heart issues, skin conditions, and more.
• Alma supports the immune system, aids in digestion, promotes a healthy heart, and supports memory.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.