Rasasara Skinfood Kapha Body Exfoliating Paste
$46.40 Was: $58.00500g
Kapha—the mind-body element associated with earth and water—can easily get thrown out of balance in a world that demands so much of us. This can show up on your skin as persistent breakouts, blackheads, and other signs of excess oiliness. Help pacify Kapha dosha with non-comedogenic skincare products like this invigorating body exfoliating paste.
- Invigorates circulation & stimulates metabolic processes of skin tissue.
- Help reduce cellulite & signs of skin congestion.
- Brightens the skin & uplifts the spirit.
- Made with organic oils, herbs, and spices.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free.
Ground Fair Trade Coffee (Coffea arabica)* Beans, Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa)* , Fine Celtic Sea Salt Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum L.)* Powder, Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus)*Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius L.)*, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus x paradise) Extract, Blood Orange (Citrus aurantium), Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum), Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum L.)*, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) & Cinnamon Leaf (Cinnamomum verum)* Essential Oils. *Certified Organic.
In the morning hours when Kapha dosha is prominent, apply generously to damp skin. Using circular motions over target areas, move along your limbs towards your heart. Rinse with warm water to remove toxins and pat dry.
NOTE: Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Key Ingredients
• Coffee beans act as a gentle polish revealing smoother, brighter skin. Coffee’s caffeine content stimulates the tissue helping to tone the skin.
• Sea salt helps to remove impurities from the cells.
• Holy basil clarifies the skin, helps keep blemishes at bay, and brightens the complexion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.