WILD GRACE Kapha Collection Minis
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
A collection of must haves for Kapha dosha. Perfect for travel or carrying on the go day-to-day.
Kapha Body Oil - Infused with the aromatic essence of pure essential oils, this deeply nourishing oil not only invigorates your senses but also fosters a profound mind-body connection through the age-old Ayurvedic practice of self-massage.
Kapha Serum - a combination of therapeutic oils and botanical extracts to help balance and rejuvenate your skin, leaving you with a radiant complexion.
Kapha Perfume: Designed to awaken your senses with energizing spices and cinnamon notes, helping pacify Kapha dosha's sluggishness.
• Handy travel sized Kapha balancing essentials to take on the go.
• Kapha Serum brightens your skin, provides essential moisture for improved tone.
• Kapha body oil is designed to balance Kapha dosha and rejuvenate your skin and spirit..
• Kapha perfume a natural blend of essential oils designed to invigorate and harmonize.
Kapha serum: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Leaf Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Cistus ladaniferus (Ciste) Oil*, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil*, Cinnamomum camphora (Ho wood) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Rosat) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Daucus carota (Carrot seed) Oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E) non-GMO. Kapha body oil: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita pepo L (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Leaf Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil*, Piceamariana (Black Spruce) Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Abies balsamea (Balsam Fir) Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis camphoriferum (Rosemary) Oil*, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) Oil*, Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) Oil*, Piper nigrum (Pepper) Oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E) non-GMO. Kapha perfume: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Lavandula Spica (Spike lavender) Oil*, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil*, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil*, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil (Neroli)*, Olibanum (frankincense) Oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E) non GMO.
Kapha serum: Cleanse skin and pat dry. Apply 3-6 drops of the KAPHA serum to fingertips and dab into the skin of the face and neck, using gentle upward and outward motions. Kapha body oil: Apply to the entire body before or after a shower. Use vigorous & rapid strokes on the limbs & circular motions on the joints, chest & abdomen. For external use only. TIP: Also great to nourish the tips of dry hair to add sheen and luster. Shake well before each use. Kapha perfume: Apply to pulse points of choice after showering. Apply to ends of the hair to extend scent lifespan Keep out of direct sunlight Works best on moist skin; either use our Facial Mist or a hydrosol prior to applying the serum or apply serum immediately after cleansing when skin is still damp.
- Key Ingredients
• Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil: Cinnamon leaf oil adds a warm and spicy fragrance, which can be invigorating and may help balance Kapha dosha in Ayurveda.
• Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil: Cardamom oil is aromatic and may have digestive benefits, which align with Ayurvedic principles for addressing Kapha imbalances.
• Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil: Clove oil has a rich, spicy scent that can add warmth and comfort, potentially helping to balance Kapha dosha in Ayurveda.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.