Rasasara Skinfood Kapha Exfoliant Mask
$28.00 Was: $40.00 75g
Exfoliation is a powerful tool to clear old, dead skin cells before adding hydration. Did you know? Your skin sheds cells at the rapid rate of one million per hour, therefore it's recommended to gently cleanse with an exfoliant 1-2 times daily to prevent buildup and boost regeneration.
- 2 in 1 product acts as a gentle exfoliant and can be used as the base for face masks.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Deeply cleansing, enhances circulation, and strengthens skin.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare) *, Brown Rice (Oryza sativa) Flour*, Green Clay (French), Lemon (Citrus limon) Peel & Neem (Azadirachta indica) Powders, Lavender (Lavandula)* Essential Oil. *Certified Organic.
To exfoliate: In a small bowl, mix ½ teaspoon of powder with a little water—just enough to make a light paste. Apply to damp skin with your fingers, massaging gently using upward circular motions. Be sure not to scrub or use firm pressure. Rinse with warm water, pat dry, and follow with a moisturizing routine.
Make a face mask: Mix 1 tablespoon of powder with natural yogurt and honey. Leave on for 10-20 minutes to let the nutrients sink into your skin. Gently remove with a warm wash cloth and rinse with warm water.
- Key Ingredients
• Brown rice flour works as a gentle exfoliant, helping to slough away dead skin cells, toxins, dirt, and makeup revealing a brighter, clearer complexion.
• Green clay gently absorbs excess oil and impurities from the skin, while invigorating and nourishing skin cells.
• Neem powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.