Rasasara Skinfood Kapha Face Cleansing Bar
$21.00 Was: $30.00 75g
Personalize your skincare routine according to your dosha! Kapha—the mind-body element associated with earth and water—can easily get thrown out of balance in a world that demands so much of us. This can show up on your skin as persistent breakouts, blackheads, and other signs of excess oiliness. Help pacify Kapha dosha with non-comedogenic skincare products with antiseptic qualities like this nourishing facial bar.
- Clarifies and cleanses for clean, soft, and smooth skin.
- Doubles as a shaving bar.
- Economical—lasts up to 6 months.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free—even edible!
Structured Purified Water, Sunflower (Helianthus annuus)*, Palm (Elaeis guineensis)** & Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oils, Neem (Azadirachta indica)*, Green Clay (French argiletz) Powders, Bergamot (Citrus aurantium var. bergamia)*, Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Lavender*(Lavandula angustifolia)* Essential Oils. *Certified Organic **RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil.
Work facial bar into a luxurious lather, apply to your face and neck avoiding your eye area, then rinse well. Use as a daily facial cleanser to remove makeup, dirt, and impurities. By nature, foaming cleansers are slightly astringent, so always apply oil or moisturizer post-cleansing.
Note: A tightening of the skin after use in the first week may occur due to a pH adjustment.
- Key Ingredients
• Coconut oil has antibacterial properties that help to clarify the skin. It also helps to protect skin by fighting free radicals that can lead to signs of premature aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
• Neem powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
• Bergamot helps to clarify pores and reduce excess oiliness by balancing sebum production.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.