Rasasara Skinfood Kapha Face Nourishing Oil
This dosha-specific, delicious drink for your skin is protective, reparative, and balancing. Plant essences (essential oils) provide antiseptic qualities, aromatically refresh and invigorate Kapha dosha, and help revive the body’s subtle intelligence while bolstering cellular immunity.
- Essential oils rapidly absorb reaching all 7 layers of the skin due to their fine molecular structure.
- Enhances circulation, stimulates cell regeneration, and helps strengthen connective tissue.
- Helps beat blemishes and promotes a refreshed, clear complexion.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free.
Sunflower (Helianthus annuus)* & Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis)* Oils, Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)*, Non Phototoxic Bergamot (Citrus aurantium var. bergamia)* & Lavender (Lavandula latifolia)* Essential Oils. *Certified Organic.
Apply 3-4 drops of Kapha Face Nourishing Oil to freshly cleansed skin. For an extra dewy look, combine with 2 sprays of a hydrating hydrosol like Kapha Hydrating Mist and massage your entire face and décolletage in gentle upward circles.
To spot treat blemishes: Apply 1 drop to blemish before bed and upon rising the next morning to help the spot dry up. May take 1-3 days to diminish depending on the size.
- Key Ingredients
• Jojoba oil is a natural humectant, hydrating skin deeply. It helps shield skin from the elements and when used regularly, also helps to control blemishes.
• Clary sage calms and cools skin sensitivities and blemishes.
• Bergamot helps to clarify pores and reduce excess oiliness by balancing sebum production.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.