Paavani Kapha Facial Serum
$24.00 Was: $30.000.5oz
Treat your lustrous Kapha skin to some daily nourishment without adding excess oil or clogging pores. This lightweight, fast-absorbing serum acts as a daily “skin food,” cell regenerator, and protectant for naturally balanced, glowing skin.
Both modern science and ancient Ayurveda agree—different oils are beneficial for different skin types and dosha types! This nourishing serum contains oils that help hydrate Kapha skin without weighing it down or clogging pores. This delicate blend:
• Acts as a daily “skin food” and protectant
• Helps unclog and reduce the appearance of pores
• Reduces oiliness, improves skin tone
Hemp oil*, grapeseed oil*, pumpkin seed oil*, sage* infused high linoleic safflower oil*, castor oil*, argan oil* and essential oils of cypress**, tea tree**, lavender**, frankincense**, and lemongrass**.
*certified organic **certified pure therapeutic grade
After cleansing and toning your complexion, add 3-6 drops of serum to 3-6 drops of your favorite floral water. Massage gently onto your face and neck using upward, circular strokes. Use morning and evening as part of your skincare routine.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Close lid tightly after each use to keep moisture out of the bottle. Use within 6-8 months.
- Key Ingredients
The ingredients in this serum have been chosen for their naturally clarifying properties.
• Argan Oil is a light, non-greasy oil that is ideal for oily and breakout-prone skin. It’s rich in naturally moisturizing omega fatty acids, vitamin E, antioxidants, but it won’t clog pores.
• Cypress contains monoterpenes, naturally astringent properties that help reduce oily skin. It also has antimicrobial properties, making it an excellent choice for blemished skin.
• Lemongrass isn’t just for cooking! This fragrant herb has soothing, antibacterial properties that help purify pores, balance excess oiliness, and tone the skin.
• Grapeseed Oil gently moisturizes the skin with omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E—without clogging pores. It’s also beneficial in tightening pres, clarifying blemishes, and reducing the appearance of scars.
Kapha skincare calls for naturally clarifying botanicals that help counter excess oil. It also calls for moisturizing agents that won’t clog pores. This plant-based blend by PAAVANI includes Argan—nature’s protective, nourishing superfood—along with cypress, lemongrass, grapeseed oil, and other carefully curated ingredients.
The seed of PAAVANI Ayurveda was planted between Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings during their Herbalism Apprenticeship at the California College of Ayurveda. The two women discovered their common passion for developing skin and body care products that uphold the tradition of authentic Ayurveda. PAAVANI was born a few years later in 2014 in Grass Valley, CA, with the duo’s debut, dosha-balancing aromatherapy spritzers and body oils.
Today, PAAVANI Ayurveda offers a full artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health and skincare products. Named after the Sanskrit term for “purity,” PAAVANI takes pride in offering pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.