Paavani Kapha Facial Toner
Gently remove makeup, oil, and other impurities with this revitalizing Ayurvedic toner. Lemon balm and tea tree oil help to clarify pores while balancing oily Kapha skin.
Give your pores what they’re longing for! This gentle toner includes traditional Ayurvedic botanicals that purify dirt from your pores while toning oily Kapha skin.
• Helps gently remove traces of cleanser, make-up, and dirt
• Stimulates circulation, clarifies pores, and tones the skin
• Purifies oily, congested Kapha skin and balances the complexion
Balances Kapha dosha.
Rose water*, aloe vera juice*, witch hazel extract*, rosemary*, lemon balm*, lavender*, essential oil of tea tree*.
*certified organic **certified pure therapeutic grade
After cleansing your face, gently spray a fine mist onto your complexion using 2–4 pumps. Follow with your favorite facial serum and/or moisturizer.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Preservative free—please use within 6–8 months.
- Key Ingredients
The key ingredients in this facial toner work synergistically to clear and balance.
• Rosemary helps increase circulation while targeting excess congestion and oil production.
• Lavender has antibacterial properties and helps to clarify the pores. It also has antioxidant properties, which can help protect your skin from free-radical damage (a key contributor in premature aging).
• Lemon Balm stimulates the complexion and helps defend the skin against environmental impurities. It also has antibacterial properties that help reduce excess oil production.
• Tea Tree oil has antimicrobial properties and helps to clarify the pores and complexion. It also soothes skin and helps calm skin irritations.
Discover the beauty of a clarifying toner infused with traditional Ayurvedic botanicals! This fresh, citrusy blend contains floral lavender, zesty lemon balm, and tingly tea tree oil and rosemary to help address oily Kapha skin.
The seed of PAAVANI Ayurveda was planted between Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings during their Herbalism Apprenticeship at the California College of Ayurveda. The two women discovered their common passion for developing skin and body care products that uphold the tradition of authentic Ayurveda. PAAVANI was born a few years later in 2014 in Grass Valley, CA, with the duo’s debut, dosha-balancing aromatherapy spritzers and body oils.
Today, PAAVANI Ayurveda offers a full artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health and skincare products. Named after the Sanskrit term for “purity,” PAAVANI takes pride in offering pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.