Nao Ayurveda Kapha Green Clay Cleanser
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
The Kapha Green Clay Detoxifying Cleanser is formulated for congested Kapha skin, which needs an extra dose of daily detoxification. Green Zeolite Clay, sourced from a volcanic valley in New Mexico, is rich in ancient minerals which trap and draw out heavy metals and toxins. Ancient and nutrient-rich barley grass further assists in drawing out toxins and impurities. Anti-stress adaptogenic Tulsi (Holy Basil), Ayurveda's "anti-aging elixir" neutralizes skin's everyday exposure to environmental stress and pollutants. Serves as a daily cleanser and light exfoliant, all in one. All natural and organic ingredients. No chemicals or preservatives.
• Barley Grass is an ancient green grass that has been cultivated for over 7,000 years, due to its astounding amounts of vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, electrolytes and chlorophyll. Besides drawing toxins from the pores, barley grass preserves skin elasticity, evens skin tone, tightens pores, while also protecting skin from free radical damage.
• Chickpea Flour naturally cleanses and exfoliates skin, removing dirt and residue - while combating unwanted oiliness and blemishes.
• Green Zeolite Clay, sourced from an ancient volcanic valley in New Mexico, rich in precious minerals. Zeolites are natural volcanic minerals which works at the cellular level, trapping heavy metals and toxins.
• Rosemary contains phytonutrients which protect skin from free radical damage and has astringent properties which tone and tighten pores.
• Lavender calms, soothes and balances skin.
• Tulsi is known as ""Queen of Herbs"", and is the most effective known adaptogen in Ayurveda, delivering antioxidant and anti-stress properties to your skin.
Organic Wildcrafted Barley Grass, Organic Chickpea Flour, Organic Green Zeolite Clay, Organic Rosemary, Organic Wildcrafted Lavender Flowers, Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil)
Mix a small, dime-sized amount with water in your palm to form a paste. Apply gently to face with fingertips in a circular motion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.