Farmtrue Refresh Ghee Soap Lavender & Coconut
This luxurious, all-natural soap is made with Farmtrue’s organic golden ghee, a nourishing blend of oils, and Pitta dosha-balancing Ayurvedic botanicals to soothe the emotions and refresh your skin during the summer months, Purifying essential oils leave skin silky smooth—try this versatile bar on both face and body!
This pure, Pitta dosha-balancing bar helps soothe the emotions, cool the body, and reveals the skin’s natural glow.
• Refresh your skin during the summer months, or to assist in balancing intensity and heat associated with excess Pitta dosha.
• Farmtrue’s grass-fed ghee deeply nourishes all the tissues of the body.
• Great for shaving—ultra hydrating without a sticky residue.
• Non-gmo, nontoxic, cruelty-free, made in the USA.
Saponified oils of olive, coconut, sustainable palm and safflower, *Farmtrue ghee, lavender essential oil, *coconut milk, *shredded coconut, cornflower petals.
Work the soap into a lather to cleanse the body and face. Rinse with warm water. Pat dry.
- Key Ingredients
• Olive oil is rich in fat soluble vitamins—A, D, E, and K—to deeply moisturize dry skin, and its antioxidant properties help shield skin from damage.
•Coconut oil soothes and protects the skin by fighting free radicals that can lead to signs of premature aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots, and supports the skin’s natural elasticity.
• Organic, grass-fed ghee absorbs easily into the skin for deep hydration, protection, and nourishment. Ghee acts as a carrier for herbs, taking them into the tissues for maximum benefits.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.