Farmtrue Refresh Ghee Soap Lavender & Coconut
Experience rejuvenation in every wash with Refresh Ghee Soap. This luxurious soap combines lavender with the tropical allure of coconut. Crafted with Farmtrue's organic, grass-fed ghee, renowned for nourishing all body tissues, this soap provides a gentle and refreshing cleansing experience.
Scent Profile: Lavender and Coconut
• Nourishing blend of Ayurvedic ghee, lavender, and coconut.
• Gentle cleansing with a soothing lavender scent.
• Moisturizes and rejuvenates your skin.
• Rooted in Ayurvedic wellness traditions.
• Experience natural freshness and relaxation.
Saponified Oils of Olive, Coconut, Sustainable Palm and Safflower, *Farmtrue Ghee, Lavender Essential Oil, *Coconut Milk, *Shredded Coconut, Cornflower Petals.
Work soap into a lather and use it to cleanse the body and face.
- Key Ingredients
• Olive oil is rich in fat soluble vitamins—A, D, E, and K—to deeply moisturize dry skin, and its antioxidant properties help shield skin from damage.
•Coconut oil soothes and protects the skin by fighting free radicals that can lead to signs of premature aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots, and supports the skin’s natural elasticity.
• Organic, grass-fed ghee absorbs easily into the skin for deep hydration, protection, and nourishment. Ghee acts as a carrier for herbs, taking them into the tissues for maximum benefits.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.