Farmtrue Aromatherapy Essence
$12.00 Was: $20.00 1oz
Refocus energy and calm the mind with a moment of tranquility. A soothing blend of lavender, cedar atlas, frankincense, citrus, bergamot, sandalwood, and vanilla essential oils promote inner peace, mental clarity, and help you feel grounded.
Aromatherapy—the use of essential oils to help balance the mind and body—has been a popular wellness tool in Ayurveda for thousands of years. Aromas are combined for their synergistic effects to produce particular benefits.
• Lavender, cedar atlas, frankincense, citrus, bergamot, sandalwood, and vanilla help promote inner calm, peace, and centeredness, without overwhelming the senses.
• It’s easy to take Aromatherapy Essence with you through the busy bustle of your day—a convenient roll-on top allows for easy application at home, or on the go.
• Nontoxic, made in the USA.
Lavender, cedar atlas, frankincense, citrus, bergamot, sandalwood, and vanilla, in fractionated coconut oil
Using the roll-on applicator, apply to the crown of your head, behind the ears, to your neck, or to your temples.
- Key Ingredients
Grounding essential oils are blended into a base of odorless fractionated coconut oil.
• Lavender promotes relaxation and a peaceful environment.
• Cedar atlas is grounding and comforting.
• Frankincense is beneficial for the respiratory system and creates calm.
• Sandalwood soothes the nervous system and increases centeredness.
Farmtrue carefully crafts lifestyle products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, clean living. Their lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee and pure essential oils while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.