$30.00 8 fl. oz
Stress and fatigue can diminish mental strength and clarity. Support mental functioning under stress and revitalize the mind with Mind Plus.
• Calms the mind in stressful situations
• Promotes focus, concentration & long-term memory
• Boosts patience & self-esteem
• Enhances problem-solving ability
• With cane sugar for faster assimilation
• Powerful formula with dwarf morning glory, gotu kola & shatavari
Gotu kola (whole plant) extract, Shatavari (root) extract, Indian valerian (rhizome) extract, Chebulic myrobalan/haritaki (whole fruit without seeds) extract, Ashwagandha (root) extract, Belleric myrobalan/bibhitaki (whole fruit without seeds) extract, Indian tinospora (stem) extract, Dwarf morning glory (whole plant) extract, Long pepper (fruit) extract, Fennel (fruit) extract, Indian kudzu (tuberous root) extract, Ginger (rhizome) extract, Costus (root) extract, Vetiver (root) extract, Indian jalap (root) extract, Cardamom (fruit), Clove (flower bud) extract, Vidanga (fruit) extract, Chaste tree (seed) extract, Cinnamon (bark) extract. Other ingredients: Sugarcane, Purified water, Sodium benzoate, Citric acid.
Shake well. Take two teaspoons twice a day.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
Gotu kola (whole plant) extract, shatavari (root) extract, indian valerian (rhizome) extract, chebulic myrobalan (whole fruit without seeds) extract, ashwagandha (root) extract, belleric myrobalan (whole fruit without seeds) extract, indian tinospora (stem) extract, dwarf morning glory (whole plant) extract, long pepper (fruit) extract, fennel (fruit) extract, indian kudzu (tuberous root) extract, ginger (rhizome) extract, costus (root) extract, vetiver (root) extract, indian jalap (root) extract, cardamom (fruit), clove (flower bud) extract, vidanga (fruit) extract, chaste tree (seed) extract, cinnamon (bark) extract. Other ingredients: sugarcane, purified water, sodium benzoate, citric acid.
• For long-term memory and concentration
• By calming the entire nervous system and allowing the free flow of mental processes, this formula is said to support “the strength of the mind.”
• Promotes the ability to focus attentionHelps with patience and self-esteem
• Supports long-term memory
Support mental functioning under stress
Does this sound like you? You’re finding it more difficult to concentrate on multi-faceted projects. You notice that you have to take notes on things that you expect yourself to easily remember. You’re getting frustrated and worried about it. This is how forgetfulness can actually cause stress. Stress is a memory buster. And so the cycle of memory loss and stress continues. This can result in a loss of self-esteem, and cause you to lose patience with yourself and others.
Forgetful and worried, or not, you’re expected to succeed — without making time-consuming and costly mistakes. Now you can shine even when the pressure is on with this fast-acting syrup. Mind Plus contains the most potent ayurvedic herbs to support the mind even in stressful situations. Regardless of your age or occupation, this formula supports mental focus, and the memory skills of retention and recall.
Mind Plus Promotes Long-term Memory and Concentration:
• Supports three types of mental ability: learning, retention and recall (dhi, dhriti, and smriti); especially long-term retention and recall skills
• Calms and relaxes the mind and simultaneously helps with the ability to concentrate, or focus attention when needed
• Promotes a stronger psychology — supporting confidence, happiness and contentment
• Supports ojas, the most refined product of digestion, which is the master coordinator between mind, consciousness and body
• By cleansing the microcirculatory channels and blood vessels leading to the brain, this formula helps clear away toxins that block nutrients from reaching the nerves that are vital to mental activity
When I complained about my memory, reliable knowledgable friends recommended Mind Plus. Good stuff. My 73-y-o brain still forgets words and names occasionally, but I don’t think it’s getting worse. Maybe better. I will continue taking this syrup indefinitely.
At the suggestion of my doctor, I replaced my memory supplements with this. I'm 3 weeks in and am finding mental clarity and improved memory. In the name of full transparency, I had been taking ginkgo for about 8 months.
This is a wonderful boost when I’m facing difficult, complex or creative writing or financial efforts.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.