Mountain Rose Herbs Mint Tea
$3.50 Was: $5.00 1.5 oz
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. Mint has been traditionally used to support digestion and respiratory health. It’s particularly balancing for Pitta dosha, or to quench your thirst in the heat of summer.
• Sustainably sourced herbs.
• Fair trade. Certified organic.
• Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic peppermint, organic spearmint, and organic peppermint flavoring.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day! Add 1 tablespoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached.
- Key Ingredients
• Peppermint is cooling, refreshing, and is used as a digestive aid.
• Spearmint is uplifting, revitalizing, and supports respiratory health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.