Sundari Neem and Aloe Vera Tonic Water
$23.10 Was: $33.00 3.4oz
Get the glow—spritz this refreshing mist on your face and neck to hydrate skin—and soothe your mind and emotions.
• 2 in 1 formula; use it to freshen up any time of day—or, start your morning face care routine right by applying it with a cotton ball to tone and cleanse impurities.
• Fast absorbing light mist gives skin a dewy fresh appearance.
• A synergistic blend of time-tested extracts and essential oils contain antioxidants that help protect skin from free radical damage.
• Sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible; scented only with pure botanicals.
• Free from: synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Water, aloe barbadensis extract, allantoin, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, peg-40 hydrogenate castor oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus limon peel oil, parfum, melia azadirachta extract (Neem), camellia oleifera (green tea) extract, copper pca, copper sulfate, propylene glycol.
To use as a face freshener: hold the tonic water several inches from your face, and spritz to cool and calm your skin.
To use as a toner: Moisten a cotton ball with the tonic water, and gently cleanse your face and neck to remove impurities.
- Key Ingredients
• Neem extract powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
• Aloe vera juice cools and calms irritation and redness associated with sunburn and blemishes, while helping to smooth and plump the skin.
• Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals, and contains polyphenol, a micronutrient that supports skin’s collagen. It’s calming properties soothe skin irritation and redness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.