Sundari Neem and Burdock Balancing Cleanser
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
This dual-benefit foaming facial cleanser is designed to both remove excess oil and hydrate dry, rough areas, ideal for Pitta dosha normal-combination and sensitive skin types. Potent plant extracts like neem and burdock root help repair, renew, and strengthen the skin.
The perfect combination of gel and cream, this all-natural cleanser renews and refreshes the skin.
• Botanical extracts offer natural astringent and detoxifying properties for skin that feels smooth, toned, and purified.
• Removes makeup, surface impurities, and excess oils—without overdrying skin.
• Made with care; sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible; scented only with pure essential oils.
• Free from: synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Water/aqua, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, aloe barbadensis extract, polysorbate 20, glycereth-26, phenoxyethanol, carylyl glycol, glycol distearate, steareth-4, citric acid, arctium lappa root extract, melia azadirachta extract, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, squalane, copper pca, cymbopogon schoenanthus oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, commiphora myrrha resin, salvia officinalis (sage) oil.
Mix a small amount of water with the cleanser and gently massage onto your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly, and pat dry. Safe for use morning and night.
- Key Ingredients
• Burdock extract nourishes the skin with essential fatty acids and phytosterols to promote clear, healthy skin and maintain moisture balance.
• Lemon oil refreshes the complexion, helping to restore radiance. It’s astringent and cleansing properties help tone and purify tired looking skin.
SUNDÃRI’s clean skincare products blend modern science with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda for formulas that honor and help balance dosha-specific skin types for real results. Always made with care, their lines are sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible, using naturally occurring essential oils and potent plant extracts. Their products are free from synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils, are dermatologist tested to ensure safety, and never tested on animals.
At SUNDÃRI, being well within begets beautiful skin—their conscious, clean skincare collections help bring balance to body, mind, and spirit for timeless, radiant beauty. Utilizing the purest ingredients and rare essences distilled from nature, their Ayurvedic formulas feature traditional botanicals aimed at preventing premature aging and excess stress to the skin and body. Following their philosophy of “what is good for the skin should also be good for our planet”, Sundari sources fair trade ingredients, and packages their products in recyclable materials to minimize their footprint on the planet. The symbol of Sundari and the spirit of their enterprise is the elephant—an animal representing beauty, power, ease, and grace in Indian cosmology. Sundari supports Elephant Family—a UK charity working to protect the Asian elephant and its habitat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.