Sundari Neem and Coconut Hair Treatment Oil
Rejuvenate your hair and scalp with this nourishing hair oil infused with Ayurvedic botanicals! Protective plant extracts like neem and amla strengthen the hair shaft while helping to repair damage caused by UV exposure, styling aids, and conventional chemical-laden haircare products.
According to Ayurveda, the practice of gently massaging your scalp with herbalized oil helps to restore shine to dull and damaged hair and promotes thick, lustrous regrowth.
• Penetrates deep into follicles, supporting hair proteins for silky smooth strands.
• Cooling coconut oil and essential oils like rose and rosemary refresh the scalp while helping to calm the mind.
• Regular scalp massage promotes healthy blood circulation and stress relief.
• Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, melia azadirachta leaf extract, centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, lavandula hybrida oil, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil.
Place the bottle in a cup of hot water to warm and liquify the oils. Squeeze about a tablespoon of oil onto your hair and scalp, and massage it in thoroughly. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes before washing to allow the hydrating oils and rejuvenating botanicals to penetrate completely. For best results, use hair oil 3 times per week.
- Key Ingredients
• Neem extract powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
• Coconut oil contains abundant vitamin E and fatty acids that promote softness, while its natural antiseptic properties support clean, clear skin and hair.
• Amla extract is one of nature’s richest sources of vitamin C. It supports collagen, and helps to diminish age spots, while offsetting oxidative stress.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.