Neem and Eucalyptus Cooling Scalp Oil
Revive your scalp and hair with this cooling yet stimulating, non-greasy oil infused with Ayurvedic botanicals! Invigorating plant extracts like neem and eucalyptus work to moisturize and soothe your scalp, strengthen hair, and calm your mind.
According to Ayurveda, the practice of gently massaging your scalp with herbalized oil helps to restore shine to dull and damaged hair and promotes thick, lustrous regrowth.
• Regular scalp massage promotes healthy blood circulation and stress relief.
• Penetrates deep into follicles, supporting hair proteins for silky smooth strands.
• Cooling coconut and safflower oils along with essential oils like neem and eucalyptus refresh the scalp while helping to calm the mind.
• Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) oil, tocopheryl acetate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia oil, mentha piperita oil, rosmarinus officinalis oil, menthol, azadirachta indica, fragrance.
Squeeze about a tablespoon of oil onto your scalp, and massage it in thoroughly. Leave it on for at least 15-20 minutes before washing to allow the hydrating oils and rejuvenating botanicals to penetrate completely. Keep away from the eyes.
- Key Ingredients
• Neem extract powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
• Eucalyptus oil helps balance sebum production while decongesting pores and refreshing the skin.
• Avocado oil is ultra-hydrating and penetrates deeply due to its abundant essential fatty acid content and small molecular size and shape.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.