Sundari Neem and Green Tea Cleansing Mask
BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF
Get the glow—enjoy a quick facial from home! This Ayurveda-inspired deeply cleansing clay mask helps balance oily skin types associated with Kapha dosha. Sebum-correcting botanicals like neem, green tea, and aloe vera help to unclog pores and smooth skin texture.
Purify your pores—without stripping too much moisture from your skin. A blend of non-congesting pure oils replenish moisture and nourish the skin’s microbiome.
• Mineral-rich Montmorillonite clay purifies blemish-prone skin.
• Time-tested Ayurvedic herbal extracts contain antioxidants to help combat free radical damage.
• Sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible; scented only with pure essential oils.
• Free from: synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety. Never tested on animals.
Aqua, carthamus tinctorius oil, kaolin clay, glycerine, linoleamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, artemisia ludovicianai (owhyee) flower water, sucrose cocoate, hydrogenated lecithin, sesamum indicum oil, phenoxyethanol, calophyllum inophyllum, octanediol, xanthan gum, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), camelia sinensis extract, potassium sorbate, daucus carota, oil, santalum album, peg-400, centella asiatica extract, azadirachta indica oil, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, cedrelopsis grevei bark extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, tocopherol, aloe barbaensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, cymbopogon martini oil, pelargonium graveolens, commiphora abyssinica oil, boswellia carteri resin extract, ascorbyl palmitate, beta-glucan, avena sativa kernel extract, ascorbic acid, citric acid.
Post-cleansing, apply a thin, even layer of the mask to your face and neck. Leave on for 7-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water, and follow with your choice of oil or moisturizer for extra hydration. Use as needed, or 1-2 times per week for best results.
- Key Ingredients
• Neem extract powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
• Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals, and contains polyphenol, a micronutrient that supports skin’s collagen. It’s calming properties soothe skin irritation and redness.
• Aloe vera juice cools and calms irritation and redness associated with sunburn and blemishes, while helping to smooth and plump the skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.