Sundari Neem and Manuka Body Cleanser
Get squeaky clean without stripping skin of it’s moisture—this herbal creamy cleanser supports silky smooth skin from head to toe. Infused with Ayurvedic botanicals like neem and manuka, this deep cleaning formula supports skin detoxification and repair while combating body blemishes and odor. Suitable for all skin types.
This luxurious body cleanser produces healthy suds—without the harsh sulfates. Pure ingredients support skin’s natural moisture balance.
• Ayurvedic botanicals with antiseptic qualities promote clean, clear skin.
• Supports balanced sebum production and the release of toxins from pores.
• Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
INGREDIENTS Water, sodium trideceth sulfate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, sodium chloride, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium cocoyl apple amino acids, butylene glycol, citric acid, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl undecylenate, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, cocamide mea, cananga odorata flower oil, caramel, sodium hydroxide, leptospermum scoparium (manuka) oil, copper chlorophyllin, methylisothiazolinone, melia azadirachta (neem) leaf extract, sodium pca, niacinamide.
Work body cleanser into a mild lather with water over wet skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- Key Ingredients
• Neem extract powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
• Manuka extract soothes sensitive skin, and helps keep blemishes at bay due to its antiseptic properties.
• Ylang ylang oil promotes balanced oil production while stimulating repair and renewal.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.