Neem and Tamanu Corrective Moisturizer
Restore hydration and soften signs of aging. This advanced moisturizer features neem—a traditional Ayurvedic herb prized for its collagen-supporting properties—and other potent plants like fatty-acid rich tamanu seed oil, and protective mango seed butter designed to nourish Vata skin types prone to dry, rough skin.
This formula features advanced skincare technology and traditional Ayurvedic herbs designed to deeply hydrate, lift, firm, and plump cells for soft, supple skin.
• Natural botanicals soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Fast-absorbing formula for a weightless feel.
• Supports skin firming and toning.
• Sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible.
• Free from: synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety. Never tested on animals.
Water, glycerin, cyclomethicone, ethylhexyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-3 oleate, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, polyglyceryl-10 polyhydroxystearate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, polyglyceryl-10 pentastearate, phenoxyethanol, melia azadirachta (neem) extract, pentylene glycol, squalane, imperata cylindrica root extract, magnesium sulfate, caprylyl glycol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower oil, tocopheryl acetate, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, calophyllum tacamahaca (tamanu) seed oil, hydrogenated lecithin, peg-8, carbomer, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, chromium oxide green, isocetyl alcohol, ceramide 3, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower oil, sodium hyaluronate.
After cleansing, apply a small amount of moisturizer to your face and neck. May be used as part of your morning and evening face care regimen.
- Key Ingredients
• Neem extract powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
• Tamanu extract contains high levels of fatty acids, terpenoids, glycerides, and sterols that promote smooth skin and help retain elasticity.
• Mango seed butter is made by cold pressing the oils from Mango seeds. Its high concentration of essential fatty acids nourishes dry, rough skin associated with an excess of Vata dosha.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.