Sundari Neem and Triphala Body Oil
Ultra-hydrating body oil for thirsty skin! This fast-absorbing, revitalizing blend of luxurious oils and potent plant extracts like neem, triphala, and amla works to soften skin while supporting tone and elasticity. Suitable for all skin types.
Ayurvedic botanicals like triphala and amla are potent powerhouses for the body—both taken internally—and applied topically! Rich in vitamin C, they help protect against free radical damage.
• Richly fragrant floral essential oils soothe the senses and uplift the spirit.
• Luxuriously rich, without being heavy or greasy.
• Made with care; sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible.
• Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Oryza sativa bran oil, helianthus annuus seed oil, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, bisabolol, citrus reticulata peel oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, phyllanthus emblica extract, terminalia chebula extract, terminalia bellerica extract, melia azadirachta seed oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil, aniba rosaeodora oil, citrus aurantium flower oil, rosa damascena flower oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
Use as a massage oil: apply 2-3 teaspoons of body oil using long strokes on bones and circular strokes over joints focusing on dry, rough areas.
Use as a bath oil: Pour a few drops of oil into a warm bath for a moisturizing and soothing soak.
- Key Ingredients
• Neem extract powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
• Triphala—a traditional Ayurvedic blend of three synergistic fruits; haritaki, amalaki, and bibhitaki—is rich in vitamin C which promotes protection from free radical damage.
• Amla extract is one of nature’s richest sources of vitamin C. It supports collagen, and helps to diminish age spots, while offsetting oxidative stress.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.