Sundari Neem Eye Cream
$37.80 Was: $54.00 0.5oz
Tighten, brighten, and smooth! This lightweight cream helps to lock in moisture around the delicate eye area while reducing the appearance of under eye puffiness and dark circles. Ayurvedic all-star herbs like neem and triphala boost firmness while supporting moisture balance. Suitable for all skin types.
This luxurious eye cream infused with Ayurvedic herbs helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles for a soft, supple, more youthful look.
• Nourishes and protects thinner skin around the eyes.
• Lightly scented with pure essential oils.
• Made with care; sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible.
• Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Aqua/water, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, sesamun indicum (sesame) seed oil, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, squalane, rosa damascena (rose) flower water, arachidyl alcohol, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, behenyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, terminalia belerica (bibitake) fruit extract, emblica officinalis (amla) fruit extract, terminalia chebula (haritake) fruit extract, arachidyl glucoside, p-anisic acid, azadirachta indica (neem) leaf extract, phospholipids, xanthan gum, santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, oryza sativa (rice) extract, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), citric acid, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, glycoproteins, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, tocopheryl acetate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate.
Gently apply a pea-sized amount of cream around the delicate eye area. May be used both morning and evening.
- Key Ingredients
• Neem extract powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
• Triphala—a traditional Ayurvedic blend of three synergistic fruits; haritaki, amalaki, and bibhitaki—is rich in vitamin C which promotes protection from free radical damage.
• Aloe vera juice cools and calms irritation and redness associated with sunburn and blemishes, while helping to smooth and plump the skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.