Neem Honey Squeeze Bottle
$8.99 Neem Honey Squeeze 12oz
Savor deep, robust amber nectar in a fuss-free, convenient squeeze bottle! Wild bees collect pollen from the fragrant blossoms of the Indian lilac tree. An Ayurvedic superfood with a multitude of uses, Neem Honey is equally enjoyable drizzled over warm cereal as it is mixed into a DIY face mask—neem’s medicinal qualities are especially effective in taming blemishes and skin sensitivities.
Unfortunately, many honey bees and hives in the U.S. are exposed to pesticides, genetically modified crops, antibiotics, and pollutants. Heavenly Organics Neem Honey is sustainably sourced from wild and free bees’ nectar from the pristine forests of central India.
• Raw. USDA Organic. Free from: gluten, dairy, nuts.
• Convenient squeeze bottle makes for mess-free deliciousness—great for kids!
• Certified Glyphosate Residue Free through the Detox Project®. Every batch is rigorously tested for toxins and gmos to ensure a pure product.
• Sustainably harvested & wild-collected using bee-friendly methods that protect bee colonies from harm and eliminate the risk of potential forest fires.
• Wild bees contribute to the environment by pollinating plants, promoting a biodiverse ecosystem.
100% raw neem honey
Squeeze over pancakes, sweeten warm drinks*, slather on crackers with ghee, whisk into a salad dressing, or mix into a DIY face mask!
*According to Ayurveda, heating honey to high temperatures renders it toxic. Add honey only after your beverage/food has come down to a comfortable drinking/eating temperature.
NOTE: Do not give honey to infants under 1 year.
- Key Ingredients
• Organic, raw honey has been an all-star superfood in Ayurveda since ancient times. Naturally abundant in antioxidants, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes, honey supports both body and beauty. It provides a healthy boost of energy, has been traditionally used to aid digestion, benefits the respiratory system, and is a wonderful skin food due to its moisturizing and cleansing properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.