Shankara Nourishing Foot Oil
$12.60 Was: $42.003.4 oz
Massage tired feet with this nourishing foot oil rich in fatty acids and antioxidants for a healthy dose of self-care.
• Invigorating and energizing pure essential oils and potent plant extracts soothe feet and awaken the senses
• Keeps feet moisturized, soft, and clean—features antibacterial and antifungal botanicals
• Ayurveda-inspired. Results-oriented. Clean ingredients. Cruelty-free
Sunflower Oleic oil; Sesame oil; Kukui Nut oil; Jojoba oil; Grapeseed oil; Vitamin E Tocopherol; Lemon Basil EO; Peppermint EO; Butcher's Broom extract; Dashmoola extract; Neem extract; Cardamom EO; Cassia EO; Camphor EO; Lemongrass EO; Tea Tree EO; Manjista extract; Lavender extract; Clove EO; Ginger EO (root); Olive leaves extract; Ashwagandha extract
Apply 4-6 pumps of Nourishing Foot Oil to feet. Massage thoroughly. May also be used as an overnight intensive treatment to deeply moisturize and soften dry, rough feet.
- Key Ingredients
• Neem powerfully purifies the skin with its antibacterial and antifungal properties, making it useful for skin infections. It helps balance the skin’s pH and promotes a youthful skin tone.
• Manjistha delivers antioxidants, and soothes, invigorates, and deeply purifies the skin.
• Tea tree calms and soothes irritation, redness, and swelling, while deeply purifying the skin due to its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
Shankara formulates products abiding by their amhisa (do no harm) principle. They carefully source cold pressed oils, synergistic blends of age defying, antioxidant-rich actives, wildcrafted botanicals, and therapeutic essential oils while avoiding harmful ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics. Shankara’s Nourishing Foot Oil—suitable for all skin types (tridoshic)—is designed to deeply hydrate and purify the feet while feeding the skin antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. Every formula is consciously made to be all-natural, pH balanced, and 100% chemical and cruelty-free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.