Nomad Balancing Perfume Oil
$34.50 Was: $46.000.5 fl oz
Adventure awaits—flow with your free spirit and let your intuition be your guide. NOMAD was designed for the risk taker who benefits from balanced rest and relaxation. Calming lavender and luxurious vanilla help to reduce stress and induce sleep.
This balancing perfume oil is handmade using traditional Ayurveda techniques. The blend begins in a 20-30 day flower bath to help extract the nutritive potential of this botanical infusion.
• Lavender is revered in Ayurveda for its ability to calm the mind and body, while increasing overall wellbeing.
• Antioxidant-rich essential oils fight free radicals thereby softening signs of aging.
• Batched seasonally to ensure optimum freshness.
• Non-toxic; free from parabens, phthalates, silicone, sulfates, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, and synthetic fragrance.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Perfume/Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Alcohol Denat (Perfumer’s Alcohol), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Petals.
Allergen Information: Please be aware all of our products are either formulated with nut-based oils or created in an environment that manufactures nut oils.
Restore your radiance on the go—roll Nomad Balancing Perfume Oil on your pulse points, behind your ears, or on the side of your neck. From morning meditation to between work meetings, use this warming, grounding scent to de-stress and nourish your nervous system.
Please perform a skin-patch test prior to use to ensure no irritation occurs. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Keep away from heat and sunlight to preserve the natural blend.
Keep away from small children. Do not ingest.
- Key Ingredients
• Lavender creates calm, helps settle a restless mind, supports sleep, and is particularly balancing for Pitta and Vata dosha.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.