Real Beauty™ Nourish Shampoo
$15.00 6.8 oz
- Soothes dry, flaky scalps
- Promotes hair growth and strengthens the hair follicles
- Suitable for those with dry, flaky scalps, and for those with thinning hair
- Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils
Aqua (purified water), Sodium coco-sulfate, Glycerin (vegetable), Glyceryl oleate, Lauryl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Cocoglucoside, Gluconolactone, Acacia concinna (soap pod) fruit extract, Buchanania lanzan (chirauli nut tree) fruit extract, Butea frondosa (flame-of-the-forest) flower extract, Cassia tora (sickle-pod senna) fruit extract, Clerodendrum infortunatum (clerodendrum) root extract, Eclipta prostrata (eclipta) extract, Emblica officinalis (amalaki) fruit extract, Sapindus trifoliatus (three-leaf soapberry) fruit extract, Xylitol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, Citric acid, Sodium chloride, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Limonene, Citral.
Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair, massage into a light lather, and rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Key Ingredients
• Soap pod (also known as shikakai) translates to “fruit for hair.” With a naturally low pH, soap pod is mild and does not strip the hair of essential oils, resulting in soft, nourished locks.
• Amalaki is a hair tonic that promotes healthy hair growth and color vibrancy. Amalaki has astringent, cooling properties that stimulate the scalp and strengthen hair follicles.
• Three-leaf soapberry (also known as soapnut) has foaming and cleansing properties, because it contains a substance called ‘saponin,’ in its nutshell. Acting as a natural cleanser, it removes excess oil and buildup from the scalp. What’s more, it adds a voluminous bounce to the hair, while conditioning it to a soft, shiny, tangle-free state.
• Lemon oil is a hair tonic with antioxidant benefits supporting hair with astringent and detoxifying properties for those with an itchy scalp.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.