Serene House Nova White Ceramic 90 Lightwood Base Diffuser
Aromatherapy has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for centuries—the sense of smell is a quick-acting, powerful means of supporting a balanced mind and body. Both single note aromas and balanced blends provide a wide range of benefits.
• Bring nature indoors—improve your sense of wellbeing through scent with powerful, purifying essential oils.
• Beautifully designed diffuser created in close collaboration with Swiss/ Danish designer Carsten Jörgensen.
• Ceramic cover with light faux wood base.
• Set the timer to 60, 90, or 120 minutes of pure relaxation and uplifting aromas for rooms sized up to 100 ft.
• Enjoy 7 LED lights on rotation, or fixed to one color that shines through the holes in the cover.
Lift the outer and inner covers off the base of the diffuser. Pour pure filtered water to or below the maximum fill line. Add 3-10 drops of your favorite essential oil(s), based on the size of the room. Replace the inner and outer covers, and plug into a room outlet. Set to 4 hours of continuous diffusing, or 8 hours intermittently—30 seconds on, 30 seconds off. Set the timer to 60, 90, or 120 minutes (diffuser also comes with auto-shut off function), and adjust the LED lights to rotating colors, or one color of your choice.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.