Farmtrue Fix Stick - Mint Chill Ghee Balm
Give your lips some love! Soften and smooth dry lips with this moisturizing, all-natural Ayurvedic lip balm. Crafted from organic grass-fed ghee, shea butter, and other soothing oils, it’s infused with uplifting Ayurvedic botanicals like peppermint and rose.
Soothe dry, chapped lips with this moisture-rich, all-natural lip balm.
• A luxurious blend of shea butter, cocoa butter, raw beeswax, and aloe vera, it keeps your lips comfortable and kissable during cold weather—and all year long.
• This handy Fix Stick is finished with a few drops of uplifting peppermint, rose, lavender, and other essential oils, along with Ayurvedic extract of ashwagandha for a dose of balance.
• Can help moisturize cheeks, hands, feet and other dry spots, too.
• Non-GMO, cruelty-free, nontoxic, made in the USA
Farmtrue Organic Grass-fed Ghee, sesame oil, shea butter, beeswax, coconut oil, cocoa butter wafers, cardamom pods, orange peel, calendula, aloe vera leaf, lemon balm, lavender, chamomile, ashwagandha, marshmallow root, rose, rosemary, and peppermint essential oil.
Apply liberally to your lips when they feel dry! Also great for cuticles, hands, cheeks, and heels.
- Key Ingredients
• Organic, golden ghee absorbs easily into the skin for deep hydration, while acting as a carrier for herbs, taking them into the tissues for maximum benefits.
•Raw beeswax acts as a natural protective barrier, without clogging pores.
• Shea butter is an essential fatty-acid-rich superfood that offers deep hydration and mild UV protection.
• Aloe vera is chock full of vitamins and minerals that help soothe and cool the skin while helping to repair and regenerate skin cells.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.