Mountain Rose Herbs Nurse-Me Rhyme Tea
$3.60 Was: $6.00 2.2 oz
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. During the traditional first forty days of recommended rest and recovery post-birth, nutrition through ojas-producing foods and drinks is paramount. Enjoy this palatable, mildly sweet blend of organic leaves and seeds as a wonderful addition to your postpartum plan.
• Sustainably sourced herbs and spices.
• Fair trade. Certified organic.
• Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic red rooibos tea, organic raspberry leaf, organic lemon balm, organic fenugreek seed, organic fennel seed, organic alfalfa leaf, organic marshmallow root, organic rosehips, and organic anise seed.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day! Add 1 tablespoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached.
Marshmallow root should be taken with at least 250ml (8oz) of liquid. Orally administered drugs should be taken 1 hour before use or several hours after, as marshmallow root may slow absorption.
- Key Ingredients
• Raspberry leaf is a palatable herb reminiscent of black tea, without caffeine! It nourishes the reproductive system and supports women's health.
• Lemon balm is part of a class of herbs called nervines that nourish the nervous system. It creates calm and uplifts the emotional heart.
• Fenugreek seed is prized in Ayurveda for its many culinary and medicinal applications. It has been traditionally used to bolster digestion and support lactation in nursing mothers.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.