Organic Calm Vata® Tea
$10.00 20 ct
Feeling frazzled and overwhelmed? Ease tensions away with warm, sweet spices that help create calm in both mind and body. All-organic licorice, cardamom, ginger, and cinnamon make a comforting tea that naturally soothes the stomach, helps with occasional bloating, and supports digestive health. Caffeine-free. Contains 20 tea bags, certified organic.
When life gets hectic, a few sips of Organic Calm Vata Tea can help your body relax and your whirling mind settle down. Bring natural tranquility to your day and evening!
- Warming, grounding spices balance digestion and settle the mind
- Perfect for cold, dry weather, travel, or times when you’re feeling scattered
- Balances Vata dosha—the mind-body element associated with air and space
- 100% herbal, caffeine-free, USDA Organic
This comforting, aromatic infusion of naturally sweet, anise-like licorice is balanced by warming, spicy cinnamon.
Organic licorice (root), Organic cardamom (fruit), Organic ginger (rhizome), Organic cinnamon (bark).
Place one tea bag in one cup of boiling water and steep for 2-5 minutes. Enjoy with lemon, sweetener or milk to taste.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Licorice has a delicious, sweet taste and soothes the stomach. A demulcent, it supports the respiratory system and comforts the throat.
• Cardamom is an excellent digestive that’s especially beneficial for occasional bloating and intestinal gas.
• Ginger is a zesty spice that’s useful in aiding digestion, promoting appetite, and helping with occasional stomach discomfort.
• In Ayurveda, cinnamon is used to balance the digestion and can also help with occasional stomach discomfort.
That 'too-much-to-do, too-little-time' feeling can cause you to be on edge, restless, or occasionally anxious. Whether at work, at home, or on the road, sweet soothing Organic Calm Vata Tea can help you stay calm and alert. Now certified organic.
Tea is more than just a delicious drink in Ayurveda. For thousands of years, Ayurvedic experts have used herb-and-spice teas to harmonize the mind and balance the body. When creating our three dosha-balancing teas—Organic Calm Vata Tea, Organic Energize Kapha Tea, and Organic Soothe Pitta Tea—we worked closely with Ayurvedic herbalists who recommended tasty, balancing blends. Use our dosha teas throughout the week whenever you need grounding, awakening, or cooling.
This tea is very calming and soothing to mind & body, especially wonderful during cold weather.
I love to use this tea in the afternoon, especially if feeling a little antsy. Tastes great and very effective!
Though purely herbal, it has a distinctive flavor that I find quite tasty. I have also used it with an added honey sweetner. I am not taking it to make myself calm down, however I do feel more mellow after drinking it. I am now on my second box and will order more in the future I am sure.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.