Organic Cooling Pitta® Tea
Perfect when you're feeling intense or frustrated. Fragrant rose petals combine with spices to help cool down mind, body, and emotions. USDA organic.
• Chill out! A delicious combination of fragrant rose petals and refreshing spices, Organic Pitta Tea is the perfect answer when you're feeling intense or frustrated.
• Drink warm or cool, it helps cool down your mind, body, and emotions.
• Certified organic.
Organic cardamom (fruit), Organic licorice (root), Organic ginger (rhizome), Organic cinnamon (bark), Organic cabbage rose (petal).
Place one tea bag in one cup of boiling water and steep for 2-5 minutes. Enjoy with lemon, sweetener, or milk to taste.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Rose petals are considered cooling in Ayurveda, helping to pacify Pitta dosha.
• Licorice contributes the sweet taste, useful for pacifying Pitta.
• Cardamom is considered an excellent digestive, especially beneficial for bloating and intestinal gas.
• Ginger is a zesty spice useful in aiding digestion, promoting appetite, and helping with occasional stomach discomfort.
• In Ayurveda, cinnamon is used to balance the digestion and can also help with occasional stomach discomfort.
A delicious combination of fragrant rose petals and refreshing spices, Organic Pitta Tea is the perfect answer when you're feeling intense or frustrated. Drink warm or cool, it helps cool down your mind, body and emotions. Certified organic.
Spices are ingredients in many synergistic Ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an Ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
I am a Vata with menopausal pitta spikes, that is worse in the summer. I make a pot of this tea and sip through the day. It's delicious and does help with my flushes and irritability.
I am a pitta dominant personality. I did notice that the pitta tea helps me a LOT during the summer. It helps me to sleep better at night
A great anytime tea when I need to take a break and ease my system down from a tough day. tastes great, especially after lunch, and very effective.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.