Amrita Aromatherapy Organic Deep Rest
$13.00 10 ml
Essential oils and plant extracts have always been a staple in Ayurveda. When blended together, they produce powerful effects that work to balance the mind, body, and spirit, as well as protect prana and keep the doshas in check.
• Reduces muscle tension so you fall asleep stress-free and relaxed
• Brings a calming sensation as you drift off to sleep while producing the same effect when you wake up
• Wake up feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and satisfied without the feeling of grogginess
• Lowers stress levels, which stay with you throughout the day
• All ingredients are certified organic
Certified Organic Red Mandarin Essential Oil, Certified Organic Lavender Extra Essential Oil, Certified Organic Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil, Certified Organic Mandarin Petitgrain Essential Oil
Experience the powerful and soothing effects of Deep Rest through diluted topical application (up to 3% in your carrier oil of choice, or 15 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil), a whole-body massage (dilute up to 2% or use 10 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil), an aromatic bath where the oil is diluted in bath salts or milk, or add a few drops to a diffuser!
General Safety Precautions:
Never use essential oils internally and use on the skin only after diluting.
When using essential oils with children, always be careful by giving them low doses or (the best option) consulting a qualified aromatherapy expert.
If you’re pregnant or have epilepsy, liver damage, cancer, or other serious health problems, only use essential oils under the guidance and care of a qualified expert.
- Key Ingredients
• Red Mandarin and Mandarin Petitgrain Essential Oils calm the nervous system, enhance moods, and reduce tension while producing a sweet and subtle citrus scent.
• Lavender Extra Essential Oil helps you fall into deep relaxation and combat negative thoughts. It does so by getting rid of tension and stabilizing emotions—a sleep seeker’s two worst enemies.
• Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil soothes achy muscles and calms the nervous system to reduce stress and strain—both mental and physical.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.