Organic Digest Tone (Triphala Plus)
$10.00 60 tablets / 1000mg
The Microbiome Balancer—support your gut health, immunity, gut-brain axis, and more with this antioxidant-rich, prebiotic Ayurvedic formula.
Ayurveda tells us that longevity begins in the gut. Science tells us that a balanced microbiome—the trillions of bacteria and microbes in your intestines—is crucial for good health. Organic Digest Tone (Triphala Plus)—is a traditional rasayana (rejuvenative) that naturally:
• Promotes healthy gut bacteria growth while inhibiting unhealthy bacteria
• Supports the gut-brain axis for better brain health, balanced emotions, good sleep, and stronger immunity
• Enhances digestion and nutrient absorption
• Naturally eases occasional constipation
Tridoshic: Balances Vata, Pitta, Kapha
Organic chebulic myrobalan/haritaki (whole fruit without seeds), organic amla/amalaki (whole fruit without seeds), organic belleric myrobalan/bibhitaki (whole fruit without seeds), organic cabbage rose (flower petal).
Other ingredients: opadry nutrapure (organic maltodextrin, organic sunflower lecithin, organic palm oil, organic guar gum), organic tapioca starch.
Take 1 or more tablets with water, one hour before bedtime, not exceeding 3 per day.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
Tri-phala means “three fruits” (haritaki, amalaki, and bibhitaki) in Ayurveda. We’ve added cabbage rose to our signature formula for its cooling properties.
• Haritaki (fruit) is beneficial for digestion and nutrient absorption. Immunity booster. Tridoshic (pacifies all three doshas).
• Amalaki (fruit) is “the best among rejuvenative herbs,” according to Charaka Samhita (ancient Ayurvedic text). Purifies toxins, strengthens the liver, improves nutrient absorption, boosts digestive fires without overheating.
• Bibhitaki (fruit) cleanses the nutritive fluid, blood, muscle, and fat tissue.
• Cabbage Rose (flower petal) has a cooling effect, supports long-term use of Triphala Rose, and supports the synergy of the three fruits.
What makes our Triphala different? The quality of the ingredients, and the formula. There are seven different varieties of haritaki, but our Triphala contains a rare, premium version called vijaya. Lower-cost triphalas contain lower-quality haritaki; only the vijaya has the highest benefits. What’s more, in addition to the traditional three fruits (haritaki, amalaki, and bibhitaki), we’ve added a fourth ingredient—cabbage rose, which supports the synergy of the other ingredients and promotes their effectiveness.
Our Triphala is crafted with care from sustainably sourced botanicals in Noida, India. The fruit is gathered from pristine, unpolluted areas and grown without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or exposure to environmental pollutants. Once gathered, the fruit is sorted and tested to ensure each batch is of the utmost quality and perfect ripeness. The ingredients are processed so as to not destroy the natural properties of the fruits (no high heat is used during grinding).
Having regular elimination every morning is not only a key to good health but as an older person it has reduced dry skin symptoms.
I have been using Triphala Plus for over 2 months now. Once I changed my diet with little meat and eating lots of salads and veggies, I still was not regular. When I use Triphala Plus, it helps me stay regular and helps maintain my weight.
Wow this Product is amazing i'm having Digestive and constipation and other Health related issues for at least 10 years and got cleared after taking this Magic pill . This is Sanjeevini (my life saver) , i will be taking this my whole life (not Regularly). Thanks a ton
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.