Organic Energize Kapha® Tea
$5.00 Was: $10.00 20 ct
Feeling sluggish and unmotivated? Sometimes, a stimulating, spicy kick in your morning mug is all it takes to get going. This caffeine-free, peppery blend of all-organic ginger, clove, pepper, and other invigorating spices boosts digestive fire, promotes healthy circulation, helps with occasional bloating, and nourishes gut health. Contains 20 tea bags, certified organic.
Skip the coffee and try this delicious, stimulating herbal blend instead. The warm, peppery spices offer digestive support, and are sure to wake you up when you need it most!
- Stimulating spices boost your digestion and metabolism
- Perfect for early mornings and damp, cold weather
- Balances Kapha dosha—the mind-body element associated with earth and water
- 100% herbal, caffeine-free, USDA Organic
- Compostable, Double-Chamber Tea Bags.
Eco-friendly compostable tea bag paper made from all-natural pulp, the double-chamber design provides more surface area for better water circulation and fuller flavor!
This zesty, warming, and full-bodied infusion features spicy, slightly sweet ginger and rich, piquant clove.
Organic ginger (rhizome), Organic clove (flower bud), Organic pepper (fruit), Organic cardamom (fruit), Organic turmeric (rhizome), Organic saffron (stigma).
Place one tea bag in one cup of boiling water and steep for 2-5 minutes. Enjoy with lemon, sweetener or milk to taste.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Ginger boosts digestion, improves assimilation, and promotes healthy circulation.
• Clove is traditionally used to promote healthy circulation, digestion, and metabolism and to quell occasional gas and bloating.
• Pepper (black) has cleansing and antioxidant properties. It’s a bioavailability enhancer, promotes healthy circulation, and stimulates digestion.
• Cardamom is an excellent digestive that helps with an occasionally bloated stomach. It also helps balance Kapha in the stomach and lungs.
Spices are important ingredients in many synergistic Ayurvedic herbal formulations! This delicious, zesty blend of stimulating spices includes organic ginger, pepper, saffron, cloves, and cardamom to help perk up body and mind, alike. Enjoy a warm, invigorating cup of Kapha tea anytime you need a pick-me-up.
Tea is more than just a delicious drink in Ayurveda. For thousands of years, Ayurvedic experts have used herb-and-spice teas to harmonize the mind and balance the body. When creating our three dosha-balancing teas—Organic Calm Vata Tea, Organic Energize Kapha Tea, and Organic Soothe Pitta Tea—we worked closely with Ayurvedic herbalists who recommended tasty, balancing blends. Use our dosha teas throughout the week whenever you need grounding, awakening, or cooling.
This is a great tea for winter. It's spicy and warming, and just tastes really good.
Love love love this tea when I need an instant lift for mind, body, or spirit. Tastes delicious and great to ease digestion when feeling sluggish or slow. Also lovely way to kickstart the morning or before lunch!
Maharishi Ayurveda Kapha tea is my daily go to for balancing, warming, soothing herbal tea. Especially during change of seasons, when we Kaphas tend to need the extra help with balancing!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You might also need ...