Amrita Aromatherapy Organic Headache Reliever
$11.00 10 ml
Aromatherapy is an all-natural, holistic practice that makes use of natural plant extracts to nurture health and well-being. In Ayurveda, it’s used to aid in the balance of the mind, body, and spirit—and has been practiced for centuries.
• Try this natural, alternative solution, without side effects
• Calming, soothing sensation to help with occasional head discomfort
• Starts taking effect in minutes
• Soothes the temples as well as sore and aching muscles
Certified Organic Sweet Lavandin Essential Oil, Certified Organic Wintergreen Essential Oil , Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
When a head discomfort has you feeling down for the count, enjoy this natural synergy blend through topical application or diffusion.
For topical application, dilute the oil 3-5% in the carrier of your choice (or, 15-25 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil). Once diluted, massage it onto your temples, forehead, and any other areas in need.
To diffuse, put several drops in a nasal inhaler or nebulizer.
Safety Precautions: External Use Only
Certified Organic Headache Roll-On Relief® is non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-sensitizing.
Avoid direct eye contact.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Precautions:
Never use essential oils internally, and always dilute before putting on the skin.
Always take caution when using essential oils with children.
Consult a qualified aromatherapy expert before starting to use, or only give them low doses.
If pregnant, have liver damage, cancer, epilepsy, or other serious health problems, always use essential oils under the proper guidance of an expert.
- Key Ingredients
• Wintergreen essential oil releases tension
• Peppermint essential oil promotes a calming sensation as well as instantly soothes tension
• Sweet lavandin essential oil provides helps with tense muscles and calms the nerves
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.