Amrita Aromatherapy Organic Headache Reliever Roll-On Relief
$11.00 30 ml
Aromatherapy plays a vital role in ayurvedic medicine. Our sense of smell has a strong influence over the mind and body, making aromas a powerful tool for balance and prana protection.
• USDA Certified Organic—you can trust that this roll-on oil is the real deal. Nothing artificial, completely organic
• Refreshing—the crisp scents of natural ingredients like peppermint awaken your senses for a rejuvenating feel
• Ease head discomfort, support sinus health and soothe away the tension with this natural aroma blend
• Fall into deep relaxation and a calm state of mind with the soothing effects of peppermint
Certified Organic Golden Jojoba Oil, Certified Organic Wintergreen Essential Oil, Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Certified Organic Sweet Lavandin Essential Oil, Filtered Water, Certified Organic A+ Powder, Aloe barbadensis, Algin, Certified Organic Sucrose Cocoate, Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative), Non-GMO Xanthan Gum
Feeling stress and tension creep in? Roll on Organic Headache Reliever to topically apply on the areas where it’s manifesting—think the temples, neck, and forehead. For an enhanced effect, also apply under the nose.
For sinus support, make sure to include the cheeks and nose in your areas of coverage as well.
Safety Precautions: External Use Only
Certified Organic Headache Roll-On Relief® is non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-sensitizing.
Avoid direct eye contact.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Wintergreen essential oil battles discomfort and provides a calm feel thanks to its natural soothing properties.
• Peppermint essential oil promotes clear thinking and puts you in a focused state on top of addressing tension, making it easier to concentrate and power through the day.
• Sweet lavandin essential oil calms nerves and releases tension.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.