Organic Rose Water
$13.50 Was: $15.00
Hydrate, tone, and refresh! This organic rose water spray moisturizes, soothes, and cools the skin, helps to remove impurities, and nourishes the heart and emotions.
Pure Organic Rose Water makes an excellent facial toner, especially for dry or sensitive skin. It also helps moisturize the skin at bedtime, or before and after exposure to the sun.
• Thousands of distilled Bulgarian rose petals in every bottle.
• Use as a toner to remove impurities, cleanse and invigorate the skin.
• Promotes suppleness and elasticity.
• Balances the mind, heart and emotions.
• Food-grade—add to rice, drinks, and desserts for a distinct and elegant flavor.
• USDA organic.
Organic rosa damascena (rose) flower distillate.
Gently mist the face and body after cleansing, or anytime to revive the skin. Add to bathwater for a revitalizing rose water bath. Use in cooking, dessert or drink recipes for an exotic flavor. Refrigerate after opening.
- Key Ingredients
• Organic rose soothes and cools the mind, body, and emotions. While particularly balancing for Pitta dosha, its unique properties also enhance agni, the digestive fire, making it balancing for all three doshas.
Hundreds of varieties of wild and cultivated roses exist. However, we’ve chosen a particular rose for our Organic Rose Water—and all formulas containing rose—the Rosa Centifolia, called shatapatri in Ayurveda, meaning "a hundred petals.” This rose is used in many rasayanas—the herbal formulas that promote overall health and longevity. Our rose water is made by distilling thousands of organic rose petals from Bulgaria.
Our Organic Rose Water is a traditional Ayurvedic formula, free from alcohol and all-natural, made for cooling, moisturizing, and soothing the skin.
• Spray on your body to refresh and cool your skin and help protect it from the elements and environmental toxins.
• Dab a few drops on pads of cotton/wool and place over closed eyes for ten minutes to ease away tension.
• Add some to bathwater for a fragrant, rejuvenating experience. After cleansing, moisten a cotton ball with Organic Rose Water and pat your face and neck.
• Pure Organic Rose Water is cooling and can be used throughout the day for a refreshing experience. Just spritz the water on your face and neck (avoid the eye area).
According to Ayurvedic texts, the rose helps to balance Sadhaka Pitta, the subdosha of Pitta that governs the emotions and their effect on the heart. In the heat of summer, or if you’re Pitta-predominant, the cooling, nourishing nature of rose petals are excellent for balancing the mind, heart, and emotions. So the next time you feel the overheated effects of summer—whether it's a slight feeling of irritability, insatiable thirst, or just a lack of satisfaction—reach for the nearest rose.
I use rosewater for a cooling, natural toner before I apply moisturizer. I am pitta by nature and rosewater works well for me.
Very refreshing. High quality, delightful scent. My partner and I both love to use this product before applying a little face oil.
i love using this spray across my face and body as i come out of the tub on a summer day?night ... my skin and body stay cooled down longer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.