Pure Bliss Organics Turmeric Lemon Orange Herb Bars
$2.69 1.7 oz
Bring real, whole foods with you on the go! These made-from-scratch, zingy citrus Ayurvedic herb bars come power-packed with organic, wholesome ingredients like cashews, date paste, and sunflower seeds, complemented by a carefully crafted herb blend.
Enjoy these whole-food bars with pure ingredients as close to their natural state as possible.
• Unlike many food bars that contain processed or artificial sugars, protein isolates, and other undesirable ingredients, these organic bars contain real, wholesome ingredients bursting with fresh flavor.
• They naturally supply a healthy dose of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, and come infused with a blend of superherbs that have been prized in traditional Ayurveda for their numerous health benefits.
• USDA certified organic, non-gmo, non-toxic, vegan, made from scratch.
Cashews*, date paste*, maple syrup*, golden raisins*, sunflower seeds*, cashew butter*, Brazil nuts*, sesame seeds*, flax meal*, coconut oil*, coconut butter*, Ayurvedic herb blend* (mucuna*, turmeric*, turmeric powder*, moringa*, amla*, aloe vera powder*) sea salt, myrtle lemon extract*, orange extract* (* denotes organic).
(1.7 oz. bars)
Enjoy the goodness of real, whole foods wrapped up in a convenient bar for a snack on the go, as part of a wholesome breakfast, or anytime you need a boost of energy.
- Key Ingredients
• Antioxidant-rich turmeric nourishes the immune system and helps support a healthy inflammatory response.
• Mucuna supports the nervous system and promotes relaxation.
• Amla is a potent source of vitamin c and supports healthy energy production.
Pure Bliss Organics consciously crafts their Organic Ayurvedic Herb Bars from scratch, sourcing ingredients as close to their natural state as possible. Both flavorful and full of health benefits, their products are free from chemical additives, refined sugar, vegetable oils, and anything artificial.
Their partner farmers practice crop rotation and other sustainable practices for better soil, plants, and ultimately, better food products.
Since 2005, Pure Bliss Organics has passionately produced organic foods that nourish the mind, body, and soul. Run by a family of friends with foundational principles like integrity, sustainability, and compassion, their artisan quality, delicious food products are made from scratch using certified organic ingredients from farms following sustainable practices.
On a mission to make a difference for both people and the planet, Pure Bliss Organics is a proud affiliate of Food for Life Global, an organization that distributes healthy, plant-based meals to malnourished children worldwide.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.