Mountain Rose Herbs Persephone's Tea
$9.10 Was: $13.00 5 oz
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. Sip this earthy, complex brew in times of transition, hard work, or simply to help balance the busyness of day to day life.
• Sustainably sourced roots and seeds.
• Fair trade. Certified organic.
• Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic burdock root, organic dandelion root, organic Oregon grape root, organic eleuthero root, organic yellow dock root, organic milk thistle seed, and organic marshmallow root.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day! Add 1 tablespoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached. This tea can also be simmered gently in a saucepan for 10-12 minutes for a stronger decoction.
Not for use in pregnancy except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Milk thistle may cause an allergic reaction in people who are sensitive to the Asteraceae plant family.
- Key Ingredients
• Burdock root helps to balance internal heat, nourishes the skin, and soothes mucus membranes.
• Dandelion root is a potent liver detoxifier, supports digestion, urinary tract health, and detoxification.
• Eleuthero root—also called Siberian ginseng—is part of a class of herbs called adaptogens that help the body adapt to stressors. Eleuthero helps increase stamina, vitality, and nourishes the spleen and kidneys.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You might also need ...