Mountain Rose Herbs Pick Me Up Essential Oil
Add some pep to your step! This certified organic blend features invigorating essential oils like ginger, rosemary, and black pepper that help breathe new life and energy into your day. Fresh and zesty notes mingle with herbaceous rosemary and a kick from black pepper that are particularly balancing for Kapha dosha.
Aromatherapy has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for centuries—the sense of smell is a quick-acting, powerful means of supporting a balanced mind and body. Aromas are combined for their synergistic effects to produce particular benefits.
• Blended by an expert aromatherapist—revitalizing herbs and spices like rosemary, ginger, and black pepper are allies for energy and focus.
• Multi-application; diffuse to enliven energy in a room for work or study, dilute with carrier oils for topical use in lotions or massage oils, use in an essential oil inhaler, or add to room sprays.
• Made in small batches with high-quality, certified organic oils.
• Packaged in protective amber glass with drop reducers for easy application.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic fresh ginger essential oil, organic Atlas cedarwood essential oil, organic rosemary essential oil, organic black pepper essential oil, and organic spearmint essential oil.
Enjoy this multi-use oil in a diffuser to enliven the air for work or study, diluted with carrier oils or added to lotions or other self-care recipes for topical applications, in an essential oil inhaler, or added to room sprays to freshen up your space!
Contains camphor. May sensitize skin. Never use essential oils undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take it internally unless working with a qualified healthcare practitioner. Keep away from children and pets.
Before using, perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
- Key Ingredients
• Ginger is warm, dry, and spicy while being both energizing and grounding.
• Atlas cedarwood is woodsy, earthy, and fragrant. It inspires strength and stability.
• Rosemary is herbaceous and pungent with invigorating qualities.
• Black pepper features dry, warm, spicy, and pungent characteristics that inspire action and movement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.